- Alcohol License – Annual ** SEE IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE ABCC
- Alcohol License – Special or One Day
- Common Victualer License
- Live Entertainment License (Monday through Saturday)
- Sunday Entertainment License
- Door-to-Door Solicitation Permit (Two-step permit application process: Selectmen grant application, photo permits approved and issued by Police Department)
For a complete list of active Door-to-Door Solicitation Permits, see below:
- Active: Approved April 2, 2018 through July 2, 2018: TruGreen. Valid Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm NO SUNDAYS
- Vacated July 10, 2017: Trinity Solar
- Expired September 5, 2017: Renewal By Anderson
- Expired July 10, 2017-October 10, 2017: Vivint Solar
- Expired August 21, 2017-November 21, 2017: Comcast/Xfiniti
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 101 and the by-laws of the Town of Pembroke, Article XX, Section 9.0, Section I. "No Solicitation" list:
Any person, firm or corporation who is the owner or lawful tenant or occupant of any private residence within the Town of Pembroke may prohibit the practice of going in or upon the private residence of such owner or occupant, by uninvited solicitors or canvassers, as defined in Article XX, Section 9.0, sub-section I, in two different ways:
1. By placing a sign upon its property which reads "No Solicitation" in a location which is reasonably visible to persons who intend to enter upon such residential property.
2. By filing a "No Solicitation Permit Form" at the office of the Board of Selectmen, on a form furnished by the Town Administrator for such purpose. The form shall be completed by the property owner or occupant, and it shall contain the following information:
(1) Name of the person filing the form and capacity to sign, e.g., owner, tenant, occupant.
(2) Residential address(es) for which the "no solicitation" restriction shall apply.
A resident of the Town of Pembroke may mail said form to the Town Hall, fill it out at the Town Hall or request inclusion on the "no solicitation" list by telephone call to the Selectmen’s Office. In the case of telephone request, the office shall verify that the person calling resides at the address identified by making a return telephone call to the telephone number provided for said residence.
All residences requesting inclusion on the "no solicitation" list shall be placed on said list by the Board of Selectmen’s staff.
The Police Chief shall receive an updated list with each permit approved by the Board of Selectmen and shall supply every applicant for a certificate of permit with a copy of said list.
AVAILABLE IN THE SELECTMEN’S OFFICE
100 Center Street, Room #10, 781-293-3844
- Class I, Class II, Class III - Auto Dealer's License (site plan required)
- Precious Metals License
- Use of the Town's Roads Permit - One Day (with approval of Police and Fire Chiefs)
- Live Event on Town Property Permit – One Day (with approval of regulatory board)
- Road Closure Permit (with approval of Police and Fire Chiefs)
- Fishing and Boating Access Permit (with Conservation Commission and Town Landing Committee)
- Roadside Stand Permit
- Temporary Trailer Permit
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit (with approval of regulatory board)
- Ice Cream Vendor Permit (with prior approval of Police Chief)