Curbside Trash and Recycling Program
The Town of Pembroke implemented curbside, single stream recycling in July of 2011. Each residence in the town was issued a sixty-four (64) gallon, custom Toter with a unique serial number. This number is located on the Toter and on each resident’s municipal user’s fee bill, mailed to them each July and January. This initiative was funded through a grant received by the Town with the balance paid for by the Town.
- Trash Increase for Fiscal Year 2022 - $340.00 for full year $170.00 Due by August 2, 2021 $170.00 Due by February 1, 2022.
- All trash and recycling toters are the property of the Town and must remain at the property to which they were delivered.
- Lids on carts must be fully closed for collection to prevent littering in your neighborhood.
- If you need an additional toter, please contact the Collector’s Office at 781-293-2671 to make arrangements (an additional fee will apply) Cash or Check only.
- For missed pick-ups, please call EZ Disposal at 781-233-2211
- For general information, please call the Collector’s Office at 781-709-1408