On May 22, the Pembroke Board of Health voted to enact a regulation entitled “Regulation of the Pembroke Board of Health Restricting the Sale of Tobacco Products.”
The regulation is effective on August 1, 2017. The regulation does the following:
- Includes all nicotine delivery products, including electronic cigarettes within the definition of tobacco products.
- Restricts the sale of nicotine delivery products, including electronic cigarettes to persons over the age of 21.
- Prohibits the sale of all tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes in educational institutions.
- Prohibits the issuance of a new tobacco sales permit to any retail location within 500 feet of a public or private elementary or secondary school.
- Bans the Free Distribution of tobacco products and Coupon Redemption for tobacco products..
- Vending machines containing tobacco products are prohibited
For a copy of this regulations, please click the link below or contact the Pembroke Board of Health during business hours at (781) 293-2718.
|Tobacco Regulations 05-22-2017||464.75 KB|