The Town Memorial Committee's responsibilities include:
- Prepare Program & Parade for Memorial Day, and attend the three Elementary Schools for their Memorial Day Progams & participate in them.
- Prepare & present a Veteran's Day Program to be held on November 11th at 11:00 am.
- Work with the schools & Patriotic Organizations to sponsor the "Gettysburg Address" & the Veteran's Day Essays, "What is a Veteran."
- Make available grave markers & flags for deceased War Veterans & Servicemen. (Non-War Veterans)
- Provide Flags for Town owned Flag Poles.
|David McPhillips||Veteran's Agent|
|Kathleen A. Keegan||Church representative|
|Andy Pongratz||Neglected Grave Officer|
|Sean Keegan||Clerk & Sargeant At Arms|
|Gwenn Chapman||School Representative|
|Kenneth J. McCormick||Fire Chief|
|Richard G MacDonald||Police Chief|