Drug Overdose Information


flyerflyerMassachusetts General Law Chapter 123 Sections 12 & 35 deal with Court Ordered treatment for Mental Health (Section 12) and Substance Abuse (Section 35) issues. These forms can be filled out and submitted to the Office of the Clerk Magistrate at the Plymouth District Court or any District Court whose jurisdiction where you may reside. These documents will be reviewed by a Judge and Medical Clinician who will determine a course of action and will in most cases issue a Court Ordered Treatment for a specific period of time. This can be done without the services of an attorney. To print copies of these forms you can click the pdf files below.