I have a License to Carry Firearms and a FID Card. What are my responsibilities when I move to a different address.

Within 30 days, you are required to notify the licensing authority who issued the license or FID Card, the licensing authority in the community where you move to and the Commissioner of Public Safety of your address change. Your License to Carry Firearms can be suspended or revoked, depending on the policy of the licensing authority who issued the license. The policy of the Pembroke Police Department is to suspend your license for a period three months for the first offense.