Can I come to the police station and obtain a copy of my criminal record for employment purposes?

NO. The Criminal Offense Record Information (CORI) statute permits police officers only to use a person's criminal history information for the purposes of establishing a suspect identity, to aid in criminal investigations, and for applicants who seek employment with the police department. To obtain a copy of your criminal history you can come to the police station and ask for a copy of the personal criminal history request form. The form must be mailed or hand carried by the person requesting the information to the Criminal History System Board.