TOWN OF PEMBROKE SMALL BUSINESS COVID-19 RELIEF
The Town of Pembroke is accepting applications for immediate assistance to Pembroke businesses impacted by COVID-19 through grants to qualified applicants from the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Fund. Funding for this program is provided by a grant received from the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office.
Applications will be accepted beginning Monday, August 3, 2020 and are due in the Town Manager’s office no later than August 14, 2020 at noon (12:00 p.m.). Small businesses wishing to apply can download an application here. Send complete applications via mail to Pembroke Town Hall, 100 Center Street Room 10, Pembroke, MA 02359 or electronically to [email protected].
The following criteria apply to all applications:
- Businesses must provide proof of a Pembroke business address
- Businesses must provide a copy of their most recent year tax return
- Businesses must provide proof of payroll if seeking payroll relief
- Massachusetts Certificate of Good Standing
Grants can be used to help address fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, lost sales, lost opportunities, and other working capital expenses that could have been recognized had the COVID-19 pandemic not occurred. All funds will be distributed directly to small business, and no portion of these funds will be used for administrative or operational costs.
A "small business" is defined as a for-profit entity with:
- fewer than thirty-five (35) employees
- less than $1,500,000 in annual revenue, and
- registered with, in good standing with, and operating in, the Town of Pembroke.
Questions about the program should be sent to [email protected] or 781-293-3844.