If I am required to replace my failed system and I do not have the money, what do I do?

The Town has a Septic Betterment Program in place for those property owners whose systems are in failure. The loans are low interest and repayments to the Town are done quarterly on the real estate tax bills. For more information on this program, call Kris Fraser, Administrative Assistant to the Fire Chief, at 781-293-2300.