To receive assistance:
Open Wednesdays from 8:30 to 11:30 AM. Free to Pembroke residents.
- Checks should be made to the Pembroke Food Pantry, P.O. Box 295, Pembroke, MA. 02359.
- Donations of canned goods and other non-perishable food items may be dropped off at these locations:
- Pembroke Community Center - Wednesdays from 8:30 to 11:30 AM
- Pembroke Town Hall
- Pembroke Fire Department headquarters on Center Street
- Bryantville Post Office
- Pembroke Center Post Office
- The Pembroke Public Library accepts food and cash donations for the Food Pantry
- Bridgewater Savings Bank
During these troubled financial times, the Food Pantry is helping more and more Pembroke families. If you need help, please contact the Pantry. If you can help, please donate.
The Pembroke Food Pantry is always in need of the following items: all types of cleaning supplies; health and beauty aids such as bar soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste and deodorant; paper products such as toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins and tissues. The Food Pantry is located in the Community Center Building and is open on Wednesdays from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. Telephone number is 781-293-4107.
The North River Food Coop: a non-profit organization founded in 2010 with the mission of providing high-quality, budget-friendly food to individuals and families living on the South Shore. The food co-op is a collaboration between the members of North River Community Church and the community.
The coop while not free food, it is lower cost quality food.