The Town of Pembroke’s Commission on Disabilities would like to announce the following inventory of medical equipment:
Current inventory list of medical equipment available:
- 4 Sock Aids
- 3 pant Aids (wooden) 1 is a strap style pant aid.
- 4 Canes
- 3 Wheelchairs
- 1 Standard folding walker
- 2 Transfer Benches
- 1 Medical Ice Machine
- 2 Transfer benches
- 1 Vinal waffle heel elevator boot
- 1 Stryker soft care heel care boot
- 1 pair of essential " sheepette" heel protector boots
- 1 Coreflex brace (Grey)
- 1 Mueller Brace (Black)
- 1 72 in. 1 in wide gait belt
- 1 Wedge Pillow (Blue)
- 1 Walking Boot (Grey)
- 1 Pair of arm band crutches
- 1 Tri Wheel Walker
- 1 pair of Women's diabetic shoes (size 9/12 Black still in box, never worn)
- 1 Prodigy blood glucose monitoring system
- 1 True 2 go blood glucose monitoring system
- 2 One Touch blood glucose meters
- Ascensia blood glucose meter
- 1 Pari compressor nebulizer system
- 1 Resmed positive airway pressure devices
- 1 box of medical tubing
- 1 Philips Respironics Amara breathing machine
If anyone needs any equipment listed please call the office @ 781-293-9484. Thank you! All equipment is on a first come, first serve basis.
Reminder: Commodes and toilet seat risers can not be taken due to state and local health codes.
Please call the C.O.D. if you need any of the listed equipment, or if you have equipment you would like to donate. Just a reminder: all equipment MUST be in good working condition and not have any broken or missing pieces. Any equipment that is broken or has missing pieces WILL NOT be accepted.. Thank you.
If you have any questions please contact Tom Weinreich at (781) 293-9484 or email.